Call for Art: Ceramic Container Show in February

The Hoffman Clay Studio invites you to submit a ceramic-lidded container of your making for a February 2017 group show in the Hoffman Gallery.

Please bring your container to the Clay Studio during Open Studio on Saturday Jan. 28 or Tuesday Jan. 31 and fill out an artist’s form.  Artists are paid 70% of sales with the remaining 30% to the Hoffman Center for building and operating costs.
We will organize everything for a successful exhibition including set up, Artist’s Reception, promotion to the community, and gallery sitters for the duration of the exhibit through February.

Comments are closed.