The arts are an important part of living well. They connect us with friends and family, foster creative expression, and bring joy to our lives. At the Hoffman Center for the Arts we provide an inspiring and welcoming place to explore, create, and connect with others. Your help makes that happen.
Your Support Connects Your Community with Arts and Culture
The Hoffman has slowly and steadily become an integral community hallmark making our area a unique and engaging place to live and visit. Your support helps volunteers provide affordable and relevant programming. Here are just some of the ways we have been able to connect your community with arts and culture this year:
- Presented 25 classes in ceramic techniques and hosted record-breaking attendance at our open Clay Studio
- Expanded our Open Gallery hours and exhibited the work of 100 artists in a variety of media
- Launched an online platform for writing and painting to extend our geographical reach and depth of instruction
- Hosted concerts by regional and local musical acts inside and in the garden
- Offered nine visual arts workshops and started a Fiber Arts Circle
- Presented readings and workshops by 13 Northwest authors, poets, and publishers
- Held 23 events as part of our popular Art of Aging/Art of Dying conversation program
- Presented monthly films, community concerts, travelogue slide presentations, and more.
Continuing the Momentum: 2018 & Beyond
Donations are essential to making all this happen. Won’t you join us with your support? With your help, we’ll continue to develop valuable programming that meets the interests of our community and the visitors seeking creative experiences during their stay here.
Your support makes a difference. Whether it’s a yearly membership of $25 or more, a sustaining donation of $50 or more per month, or a lump sum donation of $500, every contribution ensures our ability to continue serving our community of residents and visitors. Watch your mail for a letter from us with an envelope you can use to mail us a check. Or, go to hoffmanblog.org/donate to find out more about how to give online.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-368-3846 for help or to find out more about the Hoffman Center for the Arts.